Individual Instruction (All Ages)
Sesaya voice lessons first help your child to find their voice, release their personality, and build strength and precision.
We focus on developing:
- individual singing styles
- breath control and vocal strength
- warm-up exercises
- pitch and vibrato
- dynamics and phrasing
- student-centred, age-appropriate repertoire
- musicianship and collaboration
As children develop their skills, our Vocal Mastery courses embrace traditional teaching approaches, such as preparation for:
- the Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) examinations;
- auditions for performances;
- admission to specialized arts-based schools; or
- vocal-program examinations.
Our focus is building the fundamentals while ensuring that your child sings songs that are a hit with them. And in our year-end concert, our students share this music with their family and friends.