Are you contemplating arts-based professional development for your staff? Since 2007, Sesaya has provided professional development workshops for teachers, teacher candidates, and other educational staff.
We run 1/2-day workshops which:
- stress active participation and in-session practice;
- impart practical, dynamic instructional strategies;
- include a resource kit and ongoing access to a Sesaya mentor, to aid with integrating these strategies into the classroom; and
- are a LOT of fun.
Past topics have included:
- “Dancing A to Z: Movement, Language and Math”
- “Text and Tune: Using Music to Unlock Language”
- “Integrating Music and Movement in the Classroom”
- “Implementing Balanced Literacy in Your Classroom”
Sesaya workshops have been featured at conferences run by:
- The Network of Childcare Professionals (CNCP)
- Toronto-based School Boards
- The York University and U of T Faculties of Education