Sesaya Studio Policies & Protocols
- If you discontinue lessons prior to the 3rd class, you will receive a pro-rata refund, less a $50 class-deposit fee.
- Refunds will not be provided for discontinuations after the 3rd class.
- No credit or refund can be given for a missed class.
- In the event of a class cancellation, we will try to provide a make-up class.
- Musical progress depends on consistent attendance and practice.
- We expect students to maintain a regular practice schedule.
- Safety is our main concern.
- In order to avoid allergies, we refrain from serving food during lessons.
- Sesaya is a shoe-free environment; anti-slip socks or slippers are recommended.
- Siblings of Sesaya students not enrolled in lessons must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Sesaya may use photos / video taken in class or at performances for the purpose of documentation, advertising or promotion.
- No student or image file will be identified in any way.
Sesaya shall not be liable for any accident or injury of whatsoever nature or sort, whether resulting directly or indirectly from any activities on our premises or otherwise, regardless of cause.
Sesaya will not be liable for any loss or damage to any article or item brought onto our premises.